The Data and Informatics team at ESR have established a national Clinical Data Repository (CDR) for all COVID-19 test reports, both positive and negative, from various sources across New Zealand.
As well as streamlining vital data on COVID-19 testing to the government, ESR Eclair(external link) is supporting eOrdering for polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing and the recording of rapid antigen tests (RATs).
0800 ESR CDR (0800 377 237)
CDR Support Helpdesk operating hours are from 6am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday.
Who are we supporting?
COVID-19 Testing Centres
- If you are an existing organisation planning to set up a new site, click here [PDF, 164 KB] to download the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a new organisation planning to set up a testing site, contact our helpdesk to initiate approval process.
- Training document for supporting eOrdering at collection site. Link [PDF, 2 MB]
- Training document for RAT Activity. Link [PDF, 256 KB]
- Hardware requirements at a testing site. Link [PDF, 100 KB]
- For queries regarding reimbursement, contact HealthSupplyChain@health.govt.nz
- If you are a new community provider, contact COVID-19Testing@health.govt.nz to initiate registration process.
- Training document to support Supervised RAT. Link(external link)
- For reimbursements, contact HealthSupplyChain@health.govt.nz.
- For any query related to eOrdering contact email@example.com.
- For reimbursements contact HealthSupplyChain@health.govt.nz.
COVID-19 Result Support
- For any COVID-19 result amendment request contact DCST at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Digital Consumer Support Team (DCST) ONLY, use your provided form with authorised log in details to forward record amendment requests to CDR.
- For Public Health Units, please use this form(external link). Fill out the downloaded form and send it to email@example.com.
- Guide for RAT Reporting. Link [PDF, 840 KB]
- For REACH staff ONLY, for recording LAMP in Eclair, use authorised log in to access the provided form.
Note: CDR is not supporting end users, in any scenario, regarding their COVID-19 results.
For any query contact firstname.lastname@example.org